Congratulations to our CEO Laurie Sayles for being named Chair of the Women Veterans Business Coalition. The Coalition seeks to provide input from women who have served the nation and are building businesses. We will address the concerns of these business owners who seek to increase their access to federal and commercial contracts andRead more “CEO Named Chair of Women Veterans Business Coalition”
Affiliations & Certifications
We strive to surpass our competitors in quality, innovation, and value to create a productive work environment and elevate the growth of your organization.
Has years of managerial and consulting expertise; subject matter experts (SME), with the insightful ability for program, project and human resource management.
- Acquisitions & Grant Management
- Conference Logistics & Moving
- Conference Management & Event Planning
- Leadership Development & Training
- Program Management & Administrative support
Simplified Acquisition Capability Statement
- Audio Visual
- Conference Exhibit Management
- Live Streaming
- Professional training
- We are proud to have established partnerships
- Check them out…(click on view more and go to the partner list)
Commercial Capability Statement
- CivilityMS supports supplier diversity with fortune 500 companies and others.
- To support the federal government CivilityMS has diligently sought out these contractual vehicles.
CivilityMS Outreach Laurie Sayles was honored by MD Women Business Center as the 2019 “Woman Veteran Entrepreneur of the Year” Laurie Sayles was honored by Veterans in Business (VIB) Network as the 2019 “Woman Veteran Entrepreneur of the Year” Happy Birthday to Employees Sandi Goins – Barry Gary – Yinka Watson – Lisa Noehl –Read more “CivilityMS Outreach”