CivilityMS Outreach Laurie Sayles was honored by MD Women Business Center as the 2019 “Woman Veteran Entrepreneur of the Year” Laurie Sayles was honored by Veterans in Business (VIB) Network as the 2019 “Woman Veteran Entrepreneur of the Year” Happy Birthday to Employees Sandi Goins – Barry Gary – Yinka Watson – Lisa Noehl –Read more “CivilityMS Outreach”
Affiliations & Certifications
We strive to surpass our competitors in quality, innovation, and value to create a productive work environment and elevate the growth of your organization.
Has years of managerial and consulting expertise; subject matter experts (SME), with the insightful ability for program, project and human resource management.
- Acquisitions & Grant Management
- Conference Logistics & Moving
- Conference Management & Event Planning
- Leadership Development & Traning
- Program Management & Administrative support
Simplified Acquisition Capability Statement
- Audio Visual
- Conference Exhibit Management
- Live Streaming
- Professional training
- We are proud to have established partnerships
- Check them out…(click on view more and go to the partner list)
Commercial Capability Statement
- CivilityMS supports supplier diversity with fortune 500 companies and others.
- To support the federal government CivilityMS has diligently sought out these contractual vehicles.
Thanksgiving was awesome! CivilityMS wanted to provide a personal service to a veteran family that could use a helping hand. Therefore, we connected with a beautiful family. We presented them with new housewares for their kitchen and a catered meal. Their appreciation was evident in the message they sent us: “Thank you sooo much for everything!Read more “Thanksgiving 2017”